* FASHION TALENTS DEVELOPMENT COMPETITION
The Serbia Fashion Week organizes Fashion Talents Development Competition (FTDC) in Novi Sad, Serbia with the generous help of its sponsors, industry specialists and strategic partners. The committee’s goal is to help in developing the next generation of talented fashion, accessories and textiles designers from Serbia. The additional benefits from this competition will be the lifting of Serbia’s international profile as a qualified manufacturing hub to many prestigious international brands, while simultaneously building confidence in the “MADE IN SERBIA” concept.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
- FTDC recognizes the gifted young designers who wish to pursue careers in fashion and supporting industries including textiles designing, accessories, etc.
- The winners will receive assistance through their academic programs that includes cash prizes, advice from experts, material assistance and guidance in getting internships.
- Build the next generation of designers who will establish fashion businesses in Serbia.
- Help further promote the savoir-faire of Serbian manufacturing sector.
- Promote industry & trade
- Create, build and promote awareness a “MADE IN SERBIA” concept.
- Stimulate jobs creations.
- Ultimately contribute to economic growth.
- An international committee of expert judges composed of respected international fashion journalists, and other experts such as retailers and international designers will determine the winners.
- Participants will be judged on the values of cut, quality, fit, comfort and aesthetics.
- The program will include showroom space through partnerships with major international showrooms / trade shows.
- Grand prize winner(s) will be invited to show at the next edition of the Serbia Fashion Week.
- An academic scholarship
- Sponsorship of fabrics
- Sponsorship with production of collection
- Invitation to participate in the next edition of the Serbia Fashion Week.
- Assistance in launching their fashion brand.
*Prizes subject to change based on sponsor participation.